SG Mint-It stands for Soda Ginger Mint. Its name suggests that intake during acidity and indigestion. Sodium bicarbonate acts as temporary relief agents. For long term issues related to stomach acid or indigestion, consult the doctor for medication.
· It reduces the Stomach acid and treats in heartburn, indigestion and empty stomach.
· It is helpful in relaxation in guts muscles and reduces nausea.
· It is also helpful to increase the flow of digestive juices.
· Helps in diarrhoea and relieves a spastic colon.
· It’s Easy to Intake during renal tubular Acidosis.
Compound Sodium Bicarbonate with Ginger and mint in tablets.